Scuba Compass, Dive compass, Diving compass, Scuba Gauge, Scuba Compass Navigation, Dive Instruments
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Tilt potential of Plus-minus 25 degrees celsius.
- Special characteristics: luminescent face, rotating bevel.
- Material: ThermoplasticRubber TPR.
- Large side reading window and in the dark floureseent face.
- Diameter: 57.5 mm (2.26 inch).
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.
Scuba Gear Detail
Scuba Gear Gift Box
- Related Products
Spool of 30 and meters with 3mm yellow lanyard, carabiner and double light brass. With handle.
The extremely compact AQUATEC PG-400 Pressure Gauge incorporates a safety-pin-type tube and a gear mechanism, which provide outstanding accuracy and durability.
Robust and accurate compass for underwater navigation that ensures accuracy and durability for a long time. The compass perfect for travelers. Scratch-resistant and durable oil-filled polycarbonate case. Highly luminous dial for easy reference in low light conditions. Side view window for easy and accurate navigation.
The Aquatec DG-700 Depth Gauge has a 0' to 230' (0 to 70 Meters) Readout with Safety Red Color Coded Indicators at 0' to 30' for Safety Stops and for Depths beyond the Sport Diving Limits from 130' to 230' have Color in Red Dot.
- Files Download