Diving Balanced Diaphragm Regulators (DIN)
Diving Regulator, Diving Fist Stage DIN, Diving Balanced Piston Type, Diving Balanced Diaphragm Type
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Type: Balanced diaphragm First Stage Scuba Regulator.
- Connector: Yoke & Din type.
- Intermediate pressure: 135-145 PSI (9.5-10.2 Bar).
- High pressure port: (7/16" 20W UNF-2B) x 2.
- Low pressure port: (3/8" 24W UNF-2B) x 4.
- Ventilation: air supply 3000PSI (135 SCFM).
- Weight: 1000 Grams.
- Material: Chromium plated brass body/SUS springs.
- Cool & warm water use.
- CE Approval.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.
- From the purchase of one year from the date of the product warranty.
- Normal operating circumstances, the non-human damage, the company must ensure that free maintenance.
Scuba Gear Service Kit
Scuba Gear Detail
Scuba Gear Gift Box
Scuba Gear Regulator Icon Illustration
RG-2000F Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-ASSEMBLY
RG-2000F Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-DIS ASSEMBLY
- Related Products
AQUATEC SCUBA Regulator RG-2100F this compact, lightweight first stage delivers instant and consistent airflow by way of two H.P. and four L.P. ports. Also offers an accommodating breathing resistance adjustment knob and universal swivel hose providing higher utility and greater variety.
Once the Air Buddy is correctly connected to your BCD, you can just leave it there until you need it. It will not interfere with your BCD in any way. When you need it, you can use it as it is connected or you can unsnap it from your power inflator and use it on it’s own hose for breathing.
Silicone Necklace fi jar or a 2nd regulator octopus to the neck for quick access or alternative use of two separate regulators with double tanks. The regulator necklace is an increasingly popular method to manage your alternate air source. The necklace concept derives from technical divers that had a need to keep their back-up regulator close to their mouth for instant availability.
Scuba High Pressure House use on Console Gauge Certification: CE 250 : 2000 and CE 0721
- Files Download
- Scuba Gear Detail