Scuba AIR-3 Regulators
Diving Regulator AIR-300, Scuba AIR-3, Dive Alternate Inflator Regulator
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Four in One
- Safe Second/Octo
- Power Inflator
- Air Horn (Up to 1/2 mile)
- Underwater Signaling device
- An idea replace for apare Second stage.
- Integrated with BCD inflator air system.
- Signaling in both underwater and surface, very high volume 110-120 dB range over 1.0 Km.
- Intermediate pressure: 145 PSI.
- Inhalation effort: 1.6-2.0 CIW (Column inches of Water).
- Exhalation efferot: 1.1 CIW.
- Flow rate: 30+SCFM (Air supply: 3000PSI).
- Compatible with all BC's except by Aeris, Aqua-Lung, Cressi, Dacor, Oceanic, SeaQuest, TUSA models with the A.P.A. Active Purge Assist inflator system, US Divers and XS Scuba
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
PAT. 138418 / 317264 / US 6,513,525 B2
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.
- Ffrom the purchase of one year from the date of the product warranty.
- Normal operating circumstances, the non-human damage, the company must ensure that free maintenance.
Scuba Gear Service Kit
Scuba Gear Detail
Scuba Gear Regulator Icon Illustration
AQUATEC AIR-300 Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-ASSEMBLY EN Subtitles
AQUATEC AIR-300 Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-DIS ASSEMBLY EN Subtitles
AQUATEC AIR 300 Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance- Leak Adjustment A
AQUATEC AIR 300 Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-Leak Adjustment B
- Related Products
The AQUATEC BC-67 Atlas buoyancy compensator device is popular for the best in buoyancy control, comfort, stability and style. Power inflator with the Sub-Alert air system has achieved these fundamental objectives by introducing the PHS (Personal Harness System). Unlike the traditional jacket style BCD, PHS functions independently from the air-cell and it can be adjusted to give a personalized fitting that you usually only find in custom made gear.
The AQUATEC BC-87 Atlas buoyancy compensator device is popular for the best in buoyancy control, comfort, stability and style. Power inflator with the Sub-Alert air system has achieved these fundamental objectives by introducing the PHS (Personal Harness System).
Scuba Low Pressure House use on BCD. Seaquest Airsorce, Aqua-Lung Micra, Oceanic Air XS & Zegle Octoplus connect.
- Files Download