Scuba First Stage Balanced Diaphragm Regulators (DIN)
Diving Regulator, Diving Regulator Fist Stage DIN
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Type: Balanced diaphragm First Stage Scuba Regulator.
- Connector: YOKE & DIN type.
- Intermediate pressure: 135-145 PSI (9.5-1O.2 Bar).
- High pressure port: (7/16" 20W UNF-2B) x 2.
- Low pressure port: (3/8" 24W UNF-2B) x 4.
- Ventilation: air supply 3000PSI (135 SCFM).
- Material: Chromium plated brass body/SUS springs.
- Cool water use.
- Weight: 995 Grams
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.
- Ffrom the purchase of one year from the date of the product warranty.
- Normal operating circumstances, the non-human damage, the company must ensure that free maintenance.
Scuba Gear Service Kit
Scuba Gear Detail
Scuba Gear Gift Box
Scuba Gear Regulator Icon Illustration
RG-4000F Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-ASSEMBLY
RG-4000F Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-DIS ASSEMBLY
- Related Products
AQUATEC SCUBA Regulator RG-4100F features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system. This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator will be supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
Once the Air Buddy is correctly connected to your BCD, you can just leave it there until you need it. It will not interfere with your BCD in any way. When you need it, you can use it as it is connected or you can unsnap it from your power inflator and use it on it’s own hose for breathing.
Silicone Necklace fi jar or a 2nd regulator octopus to the neck for quick access or alternative use of two separate regulators with double tanks. The regulator necklace is an increasingly popular method to manage your alternate air source. The necklace concept derives from technical divers that had a need to keep their back-up regulator close to their mouth for instant availability.
Scuba High Pressure House use on Console Gauge Certification: CE 250 : 2000 and CE 0721
- Files Download