Scuba Octopus Regulators (Left Side)
Diving Regulator Backup Regulator, Scuba Regulator Backup Regulator
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Type: Downstream demand valve.
- Intermediate pressure: 145 PSI.
- Inhalation effort: 1.5-2.0 CIW (Column inches of Water).
- Exhalation efferot: 1.5 CIW.
- Flow rate: 30+SCFM (Air supply: 3000PSI).
- RG-6000R right side use.
- RG-6000L Left side use.
- Can used with certain inflator systems PI-208 or PI-230.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.
- Ffrom the purchase of one year from the date of the product warranty.
- Normal operating circumstances, the non-human damage, the company must ensure that free maintenance.
Scuba Gear Detail
Scuba Gear Gift Box
Scuba Gear Regulator Icon Illustration
RG-6000 Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-ASSEMBLY
RG-6000 Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-DIS ASSEMBLY
- Related Products
The factor in scuba mouthpiece air flow is the design of the connecting airway to the scuba mouthpiece. Snorkel mouthpiece comes in adult black Silicone rubber is more flexible for mating to various port diameters. The use of a scuba mouthpiece consisting an oral screen initially appears to have advantages in improving the airway efficiency.
Scuba Second Stage Low-Pressure Hoses use on second stage 250 PSI.
AQUATEC SCUBA Regulator RG-1100F with the introduction pending Extended Thermal Insulating System, now lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow - regardless of how cold the water is. The Extended Thermal Insulating System makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 % over the current RG-1100F without compromising breathing performance.
Aquatec - Aqua No. 1 Dive mask light (Dive headlight) is a state of the art, ultra compact and super light weight aluminum dive mask light, possibly the most powerful dive mask light on the dive market with such tiny dimensions. Aquatec - Aqua No. 1 Dive mask light provides you with the much necessary illumination of instruments and gear during night dives.For General Lighting and Diving backup lights.
- Files Download