Dive Adjustable Regulators
Diving Regulator Adjustable Second Stage, Dive Regulator Downstream Valve Type, Regulator alternate air source, Saft second stage, Octopus
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Type: Pneumatically balanced design gives consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation
- Intermediate pressure: 150 PSI.
- Inhalation effort: 1.2-1.4 CIW (Column inches of Water).
- Exhalation efferot: 1.1 CIW.
- Flow rate: 30+SCFM (Air supply: 3000PSI).
- Pneumatically balanced design gives consistent gas pressure for easy inhalation
- Venturi assist directs airflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece producing smooth inhalation
- Easy grip dive/pre-dive switch avoids free at surface and is easy to use with gloves
- Orthdontic mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue on long dives
- Adjustable design helps diver fine tune cracking pressure so breathing resistance matches diver personal preference.
- Deflection ring works to maximize performance while deterring free flow
- Available as a standard right-hand regulator
- Second stage adjustment knob: Fine-tunes inhalation effort
- Weight: 237g (0.52lb)
- Faceplate Color: Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Red, Yellow, Red
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.
- Ffrom the purchase of one year from the date of the product warranty.
- Normal operating circumstances, the non-human damage, the company must ensure that free maintenance.
Scuba Gear Service Kit
Scuba Gear Detail
Scuba Gear Gift Box
Scuba Gear Regulator Icon Illustration
Aquatec_Scuba｜Regulator Second Stage｜RG-3100S Instructions.
RG-3100S Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-ASSEMBLY
RG-3100S Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-DIS ASSEMBLY
- Related Products
AQUATEC SCUBA Regulator RG-3100F the Spirit regulator is a time tested design. Used around the world in some of the most demanding conditions as the choice of diving resorts, rental departments and commercial divers. Factory cleaned and ready for pre-blended Nitrox up to 40% oxygen. Simple in design, low maintenance and value priced.
Once the Air Buddy is correctly connected to your BCD, you can just leave it there until you need it. It will not interfere with your BCD in any way. When you need it, you can use it as it is connected or you can unsnap it from your power inflator and use it on it’s own hose for breathing.
Silicone Necklace fi jar or a 2nd regulator octopus to the neck for quick access or alternative use of two separate regulators with double tanks. The regulator necklace is an increasingly popular method to manage your alternate air source. The necklace concept derives from technical divers that had a need to keep their back-up regulator close to their mouth for instant availability.
Scuba Second Stage Low-Pressure Hoses use on second stage 350 PSI.
At the end of the main air hose is the regulator second stage that we breathe from. The second stage reduces the air pressure in the air hose to the exact pressure we need for breathing comfortably underwater. The mouthpiece is the part of the regulator second stage that we put in our mouth to breathe through.
- Files Download
- Scuba Gear Detail