Scuba Depth Gauge
Scuba Console Gauges, Scuba Depth Gauges, Dive Depth Gauge, Diving Depth Gauge, Dive Instruments
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- End Scale: The scale is available in 70 meters (230 feet).
- Case material: chromium plated brass.
- Face: luminescent with coloured sections.
- Functioning: membrane.
- Special characteristics: maximum depth indicator, coloured sections.
- Diameter: 63 mm (2.48 inch).
- Height: 37.8 mm (1.49 inch).
- Lenght: 32 mm (1.26 inch).
- Available as a wrist or console model.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.
- Ffrom the purchase of one year from the date of the product warranty.
- Normal operating circumstances, the non-human damage, the company must ensure that free maintenance.
Scuba Gear Detail
Scuba Gear Gift Box
- Related Products
Spool of 20 and meters with 3mm yellow lanyard, carabiner and double light brass.
The extremely compact AQUATEC PG-400 Pressure Gauge incorporates a safety-pin-type tube and a gear mechanism, which provide outstanding accuracy and durability.
The Aquatec DG-700 Depth Gauge has a 0' to 230' (0 to 70 Meters) Readout with Safety Red Color Coded Indicators at 0' to 30' for Safety Stops and for Depths beyond the Sport Diving Limits from 130' to 230' have Color in Red Dot.
- Files Download