Scuba Piston First Stage Scuba Regulator (Yoke)
Diving Regulator, Diving Frist Stage YOKE, Diving Frist Stage DIN, Diving Regulator Air Buddy
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Type: Piston First Stage Scuba Regulator.
- Connector: YOKE & DIN type.
- Intermediate pressure: 135-145 PSI (9.5-10.2 Bar).
- High pressure port: (7/16" 20W UNF-2B) x 2.
- Low pressure port: (3/8" 24W UNF-2B) x 5.
- Ventilation: Air supply 3000PSI (232 Bar).
- Weight: 900 Grams.
- Material: Bright chrome plated, SUS springs.
- Scuba Gear CE Approval.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec
- After each use, must be rinsed with fresh water.
- Ffrom the purchase of one year from the date of the product warranty.
- Normal operating circumstances, the non-human damage, the company must ensure that free maintenance.
Scuba Gear Service Kit
Scuba Gear Detail
Scuba Gear Gift Box
Scuba Gear Regulator Icon Illustration
RG-1100F Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-ASSEMBLY
RG-1100F Scuba Regulator Periodic Maintenance-DIS ASSEMBLY
- Related Products
AQUATEC SCUBA Regulator RG-1100F with the introduction pending Extended Thermal Insulating System, now lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow - regardless of how cold the water is. The Extended Thermal Insulating System makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 % over the current RG-1100F without compromising breathing performance.
Once the Air Buddy is correctly connected to your BCD, you can just leave it there until you need it. It will not interfere with your BCD in any way. When you need it, you can use it as it is connected or you can unsnap it from your power inflator and use it on it’s own hose for breathing.
Silicone Necklace fi jar or a 2nd regulator octopus to the neck for quick access or alternative use of two separate regulators with double tanks. The regulator necklace is an increasingly popular method to manage your alternate air source. The necklace concept derives from technical divers that had a need to keep their back-up regulator close to their mouth for instant availability.
Scuba High Pressure House use on Console Gauge Certification: CE 250 : 2000 and CE 0721
- Files Download